- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This error usually comes when you use usb cable to connect the phone to pc . Please try to unplug the cable and plugin the USB cable to another port and try via pc suite to connect to internet. If still it is not working try to connect on another pc via same USB cable to phone. If you are getting the same error still then this means the USB cable is damaged then change the USB cable and you can connect to PC. If USB cable works with other pc then reinstall pc suite or try connecting by creating dial up connection.
If “No link to base. Move closer to base, try again.” is displayed
even when using the handset near the base unit, the handset may have lost communication with the base unit. You need to re-register the handset to the base unit.
• Make sure the base unit is not being used.
• Have both handsets and base unit nearby during registration.
• Follow steps 1–3 listed below. You have about 1 minute to complete them.
• Confirm the extension number of the handset which has lost the communication by placing the handset on the base unit or charger.
If you re-register the handset using the other handset’s extension number, the other handset will not function.
• If the handset beeps 3 times and “Error!!” is displayed, an error occurred. Try again from step 1.
• You can stop registration by pressing [OFF] on the handset, and pressing [LOCATOR/INTERCOM] on the base unit.
1 Base unit: Press and hold [LOCATOR/INTERCOM] until a beep sounds.
• The CHARGE indicator flashes.
2 Base unit: Press the extension number  (handset symbol 1 ) or  (handset symbol 2) of the
handset which has lost the communication.
3 Handset: Press and hold [FLASH/CALL WAIT] until “Handset Registering” is displayed.
• When registration is complete, a beep sounds from the handset and the display shows the number. • Wait for 20 seconds after registration is complete while the handset establishes communication with the base unit.
• If the handset beeps 3 times and “Error!!” is displayed, an error occurred. Try again from step 1. • You can stop registration by pressing [OFF] on the handset, and pressing [LOCATOR/INTERCOM] on the base unit.
If you are using this phone on a Panasonic KX-TDA 30/100/200/600 system. With the handset on the cradle/hook press Program 61 and ENTER. Press SEL or AUTO ANS / MUTE to change the setting to On. Press AUTO DIAL / STORE to save your changes. Lift the handset and put it down to exit program mode. PLEASE rate/vote this answer if it was helpfull. THANK YOU
to re-register the phone, hold down the "handset locator" button on the base untill he "charge" light flashes. then, on the phone, hold down the flash/call waiting button until the LCD screen says "handset registering." if after it registers it says "error!!!" then retry. that is what it says in the instructional booklet, but i have not done this successfully. mine keeps saying error.
hold the volume and intercom buttons together the in use light will come on and then go to menu on handset press 6 then 1 to regester that should work i just talked to a friend with a telecom buisness and he told me what to do with mine good luck