Question about T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
You had to create a password upon setting up the phone, that should do it.
Posted on Dec 08, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 10, 2011 | T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
Do not enter any wrong unlock codes on your Sidekick SLIDE mobile
phones. If you enter over a certain amount of wrong unlock codes on your
Sidekick SLIDE mobile phone, your phone may get hard locked and
sometimes become unusable.
1. Switch ON your Sidekick SLIDE with a Not ACCEPTED SIM Card.
2. If your Sidekick SLIDE asks for a PIN code, then enter your SIM card PIN and press OK.
3. Sidekick SLIDE will ask to enter an "unlock code".
4. Enter Unlock Code we send to you.
5. Your Sidekick SLIDE is now unlocked.
*NOT ACCEPTED : We mean, to use a Sim card from a network other than the network your Sidekick SLIDE is locked to.
Jun 18, 2011 | Cell Phones
Jun 07, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick "Gekko" cellular phone
Oct 22, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
Jul 19, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Mar 12, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Dec 03, 2007 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Nov 22, 2007 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
13 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!