Question about Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Horizontal stripes appear on images but text print is okay. Appears on test page also for print head alignment but don't know how to correct. Stripes only appear at bottom of image on glossy photo paper but across the whole image on plain paper. Any ideas on how to correct this please?
May be the ink level in ur ink jet printer is low try and use genuine ink for ur printer . i also have the same problem . when i replaced with original ink it gets ok
Posted on Dec 03, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2015 | Cannon Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 22, 2013 | Epson STYLUS PHOTO T60 INKJET PRINTER
Aug 11, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Apr 24, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2600 Photo InkJet Printer
The instructions as copied from the Pixma 480 "onscreen manual." (Only the text -- not the images -- could be pasted into the solution. Hope you can follow the text.) Steve G.
Prepare 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper
1. Make sure that the power is turned on, and load 2 sheets of A4 or Letter-sized plain paper in the Rear Tray.
2. Open the Paper Output Tray gently, and open the Output Tray Extension.
3. Print the print head alignment pattern.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select Maintenance, and press the OK button.
- Select Print head alignment, and press the OK button.
Note: To print the current head position adjustment values, select Head alignment print in the Maintenance menu and press the OK button. See Selecting Menus on the Top Menu Screen.)
- Select Yes, and press the OK button to print alignment sheet.
- Check the pattern is printed correctly, select Yes and press OK button.
- Confirm the displayed message and press the OK button.
The Print head alignment screen appears.
4. Adjust the print head position.
- Check the printed patterns, and use the (Left) or (Right) button to select the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable streaks for column A.
Note: If it is difficult to select the best pattern, select the pattern that has the least noticeable white streaks.
(A) Less noticeable vertical white streaks
(B) Noticeable vertical white streaks
(C) Less noticeable horizontal white streaks
(D) Noticeable horizontal white streaks
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from B to L, then press the OK button.
- Select Yes to continue printing, and press the OK button.
- The second page of print head alignment sheet will be printed.
- Confirm the message for print head alignment, and press the OK button.
- Check the printed patterns and use the (Left) or (Right) button to input the number of the pattern that has the least noticeable horizontal streaks for column M.
- Repeat the same procedure to input the pattern number for each column from N to R, and press the OK button.
Jan 12, 2011 | Canon Pixma MP480 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 28, 2009 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2430 DL Laser...
Feb 27, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 8400 Laser Printer
May 24, 2008 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Dec 12, 2006 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
509 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!