Question about SanDisk Sansa m230 MP3 Player
My sansa mp3 only says initializing updates and my pc will not recognize the player when plugged in
Same thing happened to me... try this...
1) disconnect all cables
2) turn power on (hold menu button until screen lights up)
3) Press "menu"
4) scroll down to "settings"
5) scroll down to "USB"
6) select "MSC" (default is probably auto detect - which I think there's a conflict with)
7) turn power off (holding the menu button down)
8) connect USB to computer and hopefully start loading files
I bought 2 of the 512 models, one didn't work... so I took it back and had to buy a 2gig model... got home and it didn't work! I tried the above for the new one and at least the computer recognizes it! Everything seems to work fine...for now...
Posted on Dec 13, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa m230 MP3 Player
Aug 28, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa m230 MP3 Player
Oct 03, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa m230 MP3 Player
May 03, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa m230 MP3 Player
Oct 04, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa m230 MP3 Player
Sep 07, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa m230 MP3 Player
109 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!