Question about Samsung LN-R328W 32 in. HD-Ready LCD Television

1 Answer

LNR-328W The tv turns on sound is there ,i can change the volume ,channels but nothing on the screen.

Posted by on

Ad

1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points

    MVP:

    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.

    Governor:

    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.

    Scholar:

    An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.

  • Expert
  • 137 Answers

90% of the time this is caused by a bad LCD panel. The other 10% is caused by a bad Main board. You may want to try and change the main board first. This set carries 2 different type of main board. You MUST look at your Version Number located on the side of the unit. (Version AM02 uses BN94-00667S.Cost $177.81) (Version 0001 uses BN94-00629R.Cost $176.14) LCD pane BN07-00194A Cost $806.49

Best regards
CircuitCity

Posted on Dec 06, 2007

Ad

1 Suggested Answer

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi,
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Ad

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

Error message on screen that says PO 1.15 V100


The error is likely to be from the satellite as the set model listed does not have that kind of error.

Nov 29, 2012 | RCA P52926 52" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

Samsung LNR 328W


Power supply failure

Nov 06, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video

1 Answer

I can't change the volume or channel using the tv control.


Fault at its main digital board. Short circuited component/s at it. Contact any service technician; or the authorized service center. If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Pull up older posts.
http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/
In most cases, the main board might have to be replaced. If so, a software [firmware] update too might be necessary.

Jul 02, 2017 | Proscan 32LC30S60 LCD TV

1 Answer

Mitsubishi TV Channel Tuning/Remote Problems


To restore full functionality to your set you must replace the remote that came with set. Universals only control the most basic of functions.

Apr 27, 2017 | Televison & Video

2 Answers

When the T.V. is turned on, nothing appears on the screen but there is sound


TV-3940-01 upgrade is the kit you need. However people are waiting upwards to 6 months to receive it if at all. You have to order it from sears or haier.

Mar 16, 2009 | Haier 42EP24S 42 in. EDTV-Ready Plasma...

1 Answer

Samsung LNR 328W TV turns itself off and turns itself back on


it sound to me like your power supplie is heating up and shuting down your power supplie is on its way out

Dec 02, 2008 | Samsung LN-R328W 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...

1 Answer

I get sound but no picture on my apex at2402.


if there's a channel and volume display but no picture,the problem of your tv is ABL..it is a resistor value from 10K ohms up

Oct 10, 2008 | Apex Digital AT2402 24" TV

1 Answer

Multiple issues with tv


Pressing i+ button (bottom left on the original remote) for 5+ seconds worked for me...

Feb 21, 2008 | Philips 32PF5320 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...

2 Answers

Screen Noise


Hello LNR328W
You have a bad T-con board. This board is mounted directly on the panel. Its located near the top of the set in the middle. This part is sold with the panel which makes it expensive. I have a few T-con board in stock. Let me know

Best regards
circuitcity

Jan 24, 2008 | Samsung LN-R328W 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...

1 Answer

JVC TV


Call the service. There is nothing for you to do inside the TV!!!!!!!!!

Nov 13, 2007 | JVC AV-27230 27" TV

Not finding what you are looking for?
Samsung LN-R328W 32 in. HD-Ready LCD Television Logo

278 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Samsung Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

75178 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Jerry Greenberg
Jerry Greenberg

Level 3 Expert

1689 Answers

Are you a Samsung Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...