Question about Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Heater
Go to www.honeywell.com and search their data base for your model of thermostat. You wil need all the numbers of your thermostat to be able to search. Once you find it, download the installation manual.
Posted on Dec 03, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
5. Temperature Adjustment
Extended Hold (Vacation) Mode
1. Press the HOLD button to bypass the program schedule. The current set point temperature will be held either permanently or for 24 hours, depending on the setting selection made in section 4.
2. Press the HOLD button again to return the thermostat to the normal program operation.
3. The hold period will last until the hold is released as in step number 2 above, or is limited to 24 ours if the default was changed in the User Options Settings (see section 4).
4.Programming User Settings
Setting the Extended Hold Time (see also section 6)
The default setting is Long (indefinite) Hold. If the HOLD feature is activated, the current set point will be held until HOLD is released.
1. In normal operating mode, press and hold the RETURN button for 4 seconds. Press RETURN again to skip past differential setting. The display will show "HOLD LG", where LG is indefinite hold.
2. Press the or button to change the Extended Hold time from indefinite (LG) to 24 hours (SH).
3. Press the RETURN button again to set the Filter Check Monitor or wait 30 seconds for the thermostat to return to the normal mode.
6.Additional Operation Features
Resetting the Thermostat
The Reset feature allows the user to completely reset the thermostat to register new manual switch settings.
1. To erase all entered programs, current time of day, day of week and other user settings, gently press the RESET button using a paper clip or a small pencil tip.
2. This will return all thermostat settings to their default values and register all new manual switch settings for proper operation (incl. Extended Hold = Indefinite).
Dec 28, 2014 | Proselect PSTS21P52 Programmable 2 Stage...
Apr 25, 2014 | Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Heater
Mar 28, 2014 | Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Heater
Feb 09, 2014 | Thermostats
Feb 05, 2014 | Honeywell prgrammable thermostat RTH2300B
Jan 26, 2014 | Thermostats
Dec 12, 2013 | Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Heater
Dec 18, 2009 | Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Heater
May 16, 2009 | Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Heater
Nov 19, 2008 | Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Heater
Jun 29, 2016 | Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Heater
Apr 27, 2016 | Honeywell Programmable Thermostat Heater
462 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: