Question about Fossil FS2920 Wrist Watch
Go to the fossil website, ignore the visual menus and goto the site map, there you will find a link to instructions
Posted on Jul 01, 2008
I had the same problem with the ME1020. I think the time is straightforward as are the "day" and "24hr" circles (they move with the time) - you just pull the side knob out all the way and turn as necessary. The "date" was more subtle - you pull the side knob halfway out and turn COUNTER CLOCKWISE to advance it. It's not in my instructions or on the Fossil website. Apparently we're just supposed to know this?
Posted on Feb 23, 2008
Where can I get instructionsfor a wossil "grim" led watch
Posted on Feb 14, 2008
Posted on Dec 30, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Mar 29, 2012 | Fossil Fuel Josh JR9120 Watch
Dec 14, 2010 | Kenneth Cole Reaction KC1345 Watch
Sep 03, 2010 | Armitron Digital Sport #45/6967PNK Watch
Aug 14, 2010 | Timex Ironman Triathlon Sleek 50-Lap...
Aug 12, 2010 | Watches
Feb 13, 2009 | Bulova Watch
Jan 05, 2009 | Bulova Watch
Jan 12, 2008 | Watches
Apr 25, 2012 | Fossil FS2920 Wrist Watch
725 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: