- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Moto Razr components where taken off the assembly line years ago and all parts used are refurbished or stockpiled.........you have a bad battery, case closed........the razr has a few common flaws...... ear piece, LCD, and battery tends to go out without notice and on a rare occasion wont work right out of the box.....Working at Sprint PCS I saw 1 out of every 15 Razrs have problems straight from the box....take the phone back to the staore and they will giv you a new battery as they should be away of the hiccups associated with this device!!!! :D
and by the way, 3-4 hrs use from a 15 min charge is awesome.......just your battery has an internal flaw that is causing it to transfer too much power.....(i.e. thats how it is able to charge so fast, but also why it dies so fast) if you have another razr laying around try that battery as long as the lettering on the battery is the same....fr example : a battery with the code bt50 and br50 are not interchangeable.
Good Luck and pls rate this post!!!! :D
Phone is wet, or has damaged battery or charging port, the phone should be dried and the same for the battery before any further testing is done, leave the battery out of the phone until your done. Test the phone by charging the battery once the entire unit has been dried for several hours with gentle warm dry air flowing over and around the unit, keep the cover off, battery out and make sure it doesn't get too hot to touch, if it does it can damage it, also don't plug anything into it until its fully dried. Cheers!
Have to phone sent in for warranty and request a "loaner phone"... sounds like the power drain is too high on the device and it needs service or replacement... another sign would be the unit heating up hotter than normal - is that happeneing?
it wont harm your phone they just recomend 24 hours to make sure the bat is ok and that it gets fully charged but remember to let your bat go totally flat from time to time this will prolong the life of your battery as it does them no good just keep topping it up so i sugest to let it go totally flat say once a month this will keep your battery lasting longer between charge hope this helps
You simply need a new battery. Razr batteries are notorious for loosing life and the entire problem is the chargers you are using. You MUST have one with an IC chip that tells it when to stop charging otherwise watch how long you are charging it. Also when you have a new battery let it fully charge and fully die twice before you start normal charging this helps a lot.