Question about Rockford Fosgate Punch P2002 Car Audio Amplifier
Do you have the amp bridged first off? if you do unbridge it. Next,
1) Turn all the settings all the way down on the amp.
2) Turn your bass on the radio into the negatives (-2 or-3)
3) Turn the volume up to the point where your highs start to not sound good, then turn them down just enough to where they sound good again.
4) Turn your crossover to about half if your box is ported, or three Fiths if its sealed.
5) Raise your gain slowly untill either the volume doesn't get any higher or you hear the subs start to sound funny. Now turn it down just a hair.
6) Turn your crossover up a hair then down a hair and see what happens, if it gets a touch louder with out distortion then leave it. If it losses clarity then place it back to where it was.
7) Listen to a couple songs you know well and stand in front of your subs at volume to be sure theres no distortion.
You should be good at this point let me know if you need something else.
Posted on Dec 05, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 20, 2011 | Kicker Car Audio & Video
Jan 31, 2011 | Jl Audio 500/1 Car Audio Amplifier
May 31, 2010 | Kicker CompVR 05CVR84 Car Subwoofer
Apr 24, 2010 | Hifonics XXV Sampson Car Amp
Apr 18, 2010 | Kicker CVR12 Car Subwoofer
Feb 01, 2010 | Motorola GP300 Compatible 2 Way Radio...
Dec 05, 2009 | Kicker CVR10 Car Subwoofer
Jun 03, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
Mar 22, 2008 | Jl Audio 500/1 Car Audio Amplifier
110 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: