Question about Rockford Fosgate Punch P2002 Car Audio Amplifier
Do you have the amp bridged first off? if you do unbridge it. Next,
1) Turn all the settings all the way down on the amp.
2) Turn your bass on the radio into the negatives (-2 or-3)
3) Turn the volume up to the point where your highs start to not sound good, then turn them down just enough to where they sound good again.
4) Turn your crossover to about half if your box is ported, or three Fiths if its sealed.
5) Raise your gain slowly untill either the volume doesn't get any higher or you hear the subs start to sound funny. Now turn it down just a hair.
6) Turn your crossover up a hair then down a hair and see what happens, if it gets a touch louder with out distortion then leave it. If it losses clarity then place it back to where it was.
7) Listen to a couple songs you know well and stand in front of your subs at volume to be sure theres no distortion.
You should be good at this point let me know if you need something else.
Posted on Dec 05, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 25, 2014 | Kicker Car Amplifiers
Apr 25, 2014 | Kicker SX650.1 Car Audio Amplifier
Jan 31, 2011 | Jl Audio 500/1 Car Audio Amplifier
Apr 24, 2010 | Hifonics XXV Sampson Car Amp
Dec 07, 2009 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P2002 Car Audio...
Jun 03, 2009 | Car Amplifiers
Apr 08, 2009 | Car Amplifiers
Jun 10, 2008 | Car Amplifiers
Mar 22, 2008 | Jl Audio 500/1 Car Audio Amplifier
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: