Question about Remote Controls
I used my Sony universal remote and accidentally set REMOTE to VCR2,. I don't have the original remote so can't change that to VCR2 to set this back. I've basically sawn off the branch I was sitting on!
I now can't operate the VCR with my universal remote even if I try different codes. I've tried all codes on two universal remotes (one for all URC 7740 and SONY RM-AV3100)
Is there any way to set this VCR back to REMOTE=VCR1 without having the original remote?
try any that pops in your head and if you can not do that there is probably a password already. But do not worry you can try to call the company tell them the brand name,model number and then then tell them your problem and they could tell you what to do or go look in the book it came in and look for troble shooting and lok for your queation.
Posted on Nov 11, 2009
1. Turn on the component to be programmed.
2. While keeping the corresponding Source Button pressed (like TV, VCR1, VCR2, DVD, etc.), enter the 4 digit code for the device using the number buttons.
3. Release the component button, then press ON-OFF to see if the component will be turned off.
4. If this does not work, repeat steps 2 & 3 by trying to use the next code (if available) listed for the brand of your component until the component responds to the remote command.
Posted on Jan 01, 2011
go www.fitness.manualsonline.com or www.remotecodelist.com
and follow the instruction manual procedure
1) tight the spring contacts with pliers
2) clean the batteries contacts
3) change new batteries
4) Resolder wires contact batteries and proof again. Otherwise you must go to repair shop
God bless you
Posted on May 11, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2016 | Panasonic Remote Controls
Dec 14, 2015 | Panasonic Remote Controls
Dec 28, 2012 | Universal Remote Control
Jun 12, 2012 | Remote Controls
Mar 05, 2012 | RCA Universal Remote 3 Device Remote...
May 05, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote 3 Device Remote...
Mar 15, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 520 LCD Remote Control
Nov 17, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Nov 12, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Nov 09, 2008 | Remote Controls
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!