- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
9.9.1 Remove the drawer front
9.9.2 With the tub opened release the tub clips and push back the
9.9.3 Carefully release the four wiring cover clips from the front
lower section of the tub taking care not to damage them.
9.9.4 Release the three clips on the underside of the tub which
retain the wiring cover.
9.9.5 Pull the tub fully open and lift it up at the front (this makes it
easier to remove the wiring cover from the rear of the tub).
9.9.6 The wiring cover may now be carefully moved forward to
release it from the rear of the tub.
9.10.6 Unclip the drain hose cuff from the motor assembly taking care not to misplace the non-return flap valve so you know where it sits.
Replace flap valve and refit in reverse order.
Not sure why you need to take the top drawer out if you have already got the bottom drawer out and only need to replace the valve in bottom drawer.
if it is the drawer dishwasher, then first you need to take the front cover off carefully. Turn the mains power off and take the power plug out from socket if accessible. With a plier pull out the pins on each side of the drawer holding the front cover. Carefully pull out the front cover and leave it aside. Find where the drawer has come off the rails. Extend the rail arms on each side and try to replace the drawer on the guide rail and latch it back in. Make sure the controller and top display panel do not fall off when handling the drawer. Once the drawer is back on rail, put the top cover back and secure the pins from the sides. Put the mains power back.
Pull the drawer out and remove the plastic clips with plier (one on each side). Carefully remove the front cover and this will expose the front components of the drawer including the controller. Take a few photos to make sure you get everything back in the right way (especially the controller connectors).
You could isolate the top drawer by taking the controller power cable out. DIsconnect mains power to dishwasher, open top drawer and remove front cover carefull after removing 2 plastic pins on each side with plier. Controller box is on left top side, remove bottom connector and cover with insulation tape. Put things back and turn power back on.
But if you want to find the fault with top drawer then that is very trick if there is no fault code on panel except beeping First clean the top panel inside door with a clean damp cloth. If this does not change the situation, then it is very likely the controller is detecting some faulty sensor - and will need to find one by one. Are you ready for it?
You would need to remove the lower drawer and the plastic cap on the mains filter board. The link below explains how to remove the lower drawer and access the main filter board.
The plastic cap is held down with small tabs, depress the tabs and slide the cover off. The power cord is screwed down to the mains filter.
Fisher Paykel Dishwasher Repair Video
There are few possibilities
1. the dishwasher is not sitting correctly on the floor mountings. Could be a slight lean forward. Secure dishwasher per instructions.
2. the drawer has slightly come off the rails. Need to take it front cover off (remove pin on each side) and re-adjust.
3. the drawer seal is not sitting properly. Take the drawer out and check seal on top edge of the housing from inside
Please post a comment to confirm if the solution was helpful
Either the drawer seal is damaged (top edge of housing from inside) or the drawer has come off the rails.
Remove the front cover (pull out 2 plastic pins on each side) and pull the drawer out. Inspect if it is still on rails and also check the seal. You should be able to push it back a little with your fingers. If hard or rigid, then seal mechanism needs fixing.
There are two plastic bolts on each side of the dishwasher drawer holding the front cover. Get a plier to pull these out but make sure the cover is supported so that it does not fall down.
see installation manual page 7. The location of the plastic screws is shown in insert diagram of notation 6. This is for a later model but yours should be similar.
Hope this helps. Wonder why you want to remove the front cover?
1. Unplug machine. 2. Slide drawer open, remove two pegs that secure front panel to drawer (one on each side of drawer) 3. Slide front panel down and out, remove green ground wire. 4. Depress tabs that hold bottom plastic cover on bottom of drawer and remove entire cover, being careful not to break the tabs. 5. Disconnect tan water fill hose from rinse dispenser. 6. Disconnect two wire harnessess at control board. 7. DIsconnect drain hose from pump base. (might want to put a pan underneath to catch water) 8. Depress tabs on hose/harness coupler at bottom rear of drawer and dis-engage the coupler. 9. Lift drawer off slides.