Question about JVC GR-D250 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
My cam is not working because appears to be in safe guard mode E04. what can i do?
In the case there is no DRUM FG input in the
drum rotation mode for 4 seconds or more. This
error is defined as [E04], and the mechanism
mode is shifted to STOP with the pinch roller
1. The drum cannot be started or drum rotation is stopped
because tape transport load is too high.
1) Tape tension is extremely high.
2) The tape is damaged or soiled with grease, etc.
2. The DRUM FG signal is not received by the syscon
1) Disconnection in the middle of the signal line.
2) Failure of the DRUM FG pulse generator (hall element).
3. No drum control voltage is supplied to the MDA.
4. No power is supplied to the DRUM MDA.
Posted on Dec 25, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2010 | JVC GR-DVL300 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Mar 14, 2010 | Video Cameras
Nov 09, 2009 | JVC GR-DVX9 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
May 22, 2009 | JVC GR-DVM50 Camcorder
Sep 01, 2008 | Cameras
Apr 10, 2008 | JVC GR-DVL300 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Feb 11, 2008 | JVC Cybercam GR-D30 Mini DV Digital...
Nov 06, 2007 | RCA CC9370 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
Apr 13, 2014 | JVC GR-D250 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
201 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!