A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Press STORE button, LOCATION? shows in display, press the memory location (0 to 9 or quick buttons A to C) then press STORE button again. Dial the number you wish to store and then press STORE again. Use the number keys to enter the name of the person you have just stored and press STORE again. I hope this was useful.
1. Press "USER TOOL"
2. Press 1.
3. Press 1 again
4. Enter 01
5. Press a free Quick Dial key
6. Enter the fax number.
7. Press [Name]
8. Enter name for this Quick Dial
9. Press [OK]
10 Press [OK] again
11 Press [PrevMenu]
12 Press [PrevMenu] again
Hi John, you posted this a LONG time ago.. but I will add a sollution incase anyone needs to find out in future..
to add a number (i.e 01234567890)
1. Lift the handset 2. Press the 'STORE' key, then enter 01234567890 (the number will not be physically dialed - rather, the telephone is memorising it internally) Press the 'STORE' key again after you enter the number then select the button you wish to locate it to.
Store up to ten 20-digit numbers in memory for quick dialing.
Storing a Number in Memory
1. Make sure the phone is OFF (not in TALK mode).
2. Press the MEMORY button.
3. Press a number (0-9) to store the dialed number in that memory location.
4. Press the MEMORY button again.
5. Use the handset number keypad to enter the telephone number (up to 20 digits, including pauses) and press the MEMORY button again to save the number. The unit beeps to confirm.
6. To enter another number in a different memory location, return to step 1 and repeat the process.
Program Thomson Consumer Electronics (GE?) 2-9316A Speaker Phone (what we found works) To program: 1. press speaker or lift handset. 2. press STORE 3. dial the number to be stored 4. press MEMORY DIAL 5. press location (0-9 on keypad or 1 of the 3 emergency quick dial) 6. press speaker or hangup. To dial emergency numbers: 1. press speaker or lift handset. 2. press any of 3 emergency quick dial To dial stored numbers: 1. press speaker or lift handset. 2. press MEMORY DIAL 3. press location (0-9 on keypad)
Does anyone know how to add PAUSE in a stored dial string?
Store as many as 12 numbers in memory for easy dialing.Three can be stored in the Emergency Quick Dial locations,and nine additional numbers can be stored in the numberedkeys (1-9).
1. Press SPEAKER (or pick up the handset). 2. Press STORE. 3. Dial the number to be stored (up to 16 digits). 4. Press STORE button. 5. Press a Memory Location (1-9 on the keypad), or anEMERGENCY QUICK DIAL button. 6. Press SPEAKER (or hang up the handset).7. Record the phone number on the memory directory(located under the plastic cover).
Use the REDIAL button to insert a delay in the dialingsequence when storing a number, for example, when youneed to dial 9 to get an outside line.Press REDIAL at the point in the dialing sequence in which apause is required.
CHANGINGA STORED NUMBER
Change a stored number by replacing it with a differentnumber.
You can dial numbers from memory when using thehandset or speakerphone. When you get a dial tone, pressthe MEMORY DIAL button followed by the memory location(1-9) for the number you want to dial.
Emergency/quick dial numbers: Pick up handset, push store, enter the phone number (it will not call the number), push store again, Push A,B or C. hand up handset. Frequently called numbers, pick up the handset, push store, enter the phone number, push store again, push key pad 1, or 2, etc. for memory location. Hang up handset. How to change a stored number. just repeat the sequence. How to clear a stored number, repeat the storage skip step 3 (do not enter the phone number). How to correct an error while storing, just hang up and repeat.