Question about Coby DVD-207 Portable DVD Player
It anounses verification regional code
. Power Up the unit with NO Disc in the tray.
2. Press the SETUP button on your remote control
3. Press the VOL + button on your remote control
4. Press the VOL - button on your remote control
5. Press the VOL + button on your remote control
6. Press the VOL - button on your remote control
7. The current region number will appear in the upper right hand corner of the television screen.
8. Press the LEFT or RIGHT Arrow buttons until the number 255 appears.
9. Press the SETUP button on your remote control
10. Close the tray
11. NOTE - The 255 in the above sequence represents the Region Code 0 - Region Free. If you want to set to a specific region, just replace the 255 with the region number that you want.
Posted on Oct 23, 2008
You havent really provided enough information but I can tell you all dvd players cannot read all types of dvd disks and the most common zone i have found they cannot read is 2. but as i said they are others, depending on the name brand. you have to know that home burned dvd's are the most common to not work in zone 2.
Posted on Dec 10, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2011 | Sony DVP-FX750 Portable DVD Player
Dec 02, 2010 | Samsung DVD-VR330 VCR and DVD Recorder
Jul 27, 2010 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Aug 16, 2009 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Mar 17, 2008 | RCA DRC247N DVD Player
Dec 22, 2007 | Daewoo DVG-8500N DVD Player
131 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!