Question about Coby DVD-207 Portable DVD Player
It anounses verification regional code
. Power Up the unit with NO Disc in the tray.
2. Press the SETUP button on your remote control
3. Press the VOL + button on your remote control
4. Press the VOL - button on your remote control
5. Press the VOL + button on your remote control
6. Press the VOL - button on your remote control
7. The current region number will appear in the upper right hand corner of the television screen.
8. Press the LEFT or RIGHT Arrow buttons until the number 255 appears.
9. Press the SETUP button on your remote control
10. Close the tray
11. NOTE - The 255 in the above sequence represents the Region Code 0 - Region Free. If you want to set to a specific region, just replace the 255 with the region number that you want.
Posted on Oct 23, 2008
You havent really provided enough information but I can tell you all dvd players cannot read all types of dvd disks and the most common zone i have found they cannot read is 2. but as i said they are others, depending on the name brand. you have to know that home burned dvd's are the most common to not work in zone 2.
Posted on Dec 10, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2016 | JVC HR-XVC1U DVD-VCR Combo
Dec 24, 2012 | Toshiba Sd-1800U Component Dvd Players
Dec 22, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 02, 2010 | Samsung DVD-VR330 VCR and DVD Recorder
Dec 04, 2009 | Electronics - Others
Mar 17, 2008 | RCA DRC247N DVD Player
Dec 22, 2007 | Daewoo DVG-8500N DVD Player
139 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!