Question about Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
The cd i burn on my vista with the default windows burner they do not run on my cd player.why?
Hey I had the same problem, make sure you CLOSE the cd before you eject it. If you leave it open you will be able to add more things to the cd in the future, but it cant be read on other computers
Posted on Dec 10, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2013 | Toshiba PA3761U-1DV2 DVD-RAM Burner
• Do you have any third party CDDVD burning software?
• Are you able to burn DVD's using windows explorer?
First I would suggest that you try burning using another DVD and check if it works.
Try one or more of the following:
Verify that the DVD burner is connected properly to your computer and powered on, and that any necessary software drivers for the DVD burner are installed. You can check your hardware settings in the Device Manager by doing the following:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Click Hardware and Sound.
3. Click Device Manager.
• Make sure that the videos you're trying to burn are not corrupted. To see whether the videos you want to burn is corrupted, try playing or viewing them using Windows Media Player. If the files don't play using the Player, Windows DVD Maker cannot burn them.
• Choose a slower burning speed for your DVD burner by doing the following:
1. Return to the Add pictures and video to the DVD page, and then click Options.
2. In the DVD burner speed box, select Medium or Slow.
Troubleshoot problems with creating a DVD-Video using Windows DVD Maker
Change Windows DVD Maker DVD-Video settings
Check if you are able to burn DVD successfully using Windows Explorer.
Burn a CD or DVD
Check in the event viewer to know the cause of the DVD burning failure and post back with the details.
What information appears in event logs? (Event Viewer)
Hope this helps!
Halima S - Microsoft Support.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Aug 25, 2011 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Jan 02, 2010 | Acer Aspire 4520-5582 Notebook
Dec 17, 2009 | Panasonic SC-BT100 Theater System
Nov 14, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Media Player
Jun 13, 2009 | Samsung (SH-S162L/BEBN) DVD RW Burner
Jan 07, 2009 | Gateway (5502216) CD-RW/DVD-ROM (Combo)...
Dec 30, 2008 | Gateway MT3705 Notebook
Aug 01, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 09, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
52 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: