Question about Sony Ericsson V630i Cellular Phone

2 Answers

Sony v630i problem

This is the 3rd v630i handset ive had, and everytime the games and application folders fail.
meaning, when i go to access the folder, it displays "operation failed"...
can anyone help??

Posted by on

  • DOMO007 Feb 20, 2008

    games on phone is locked didnt happen till my bro messed with my phone in blue thoot hack and all my games x2 so now i have 2 of the same games and the little lock is red thanks any one that can help me (SONY ERICSSON V630i)

×

Ad

2 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

Malfunction With the USB connection

Posted on Jan 02, 2008

Ad

There problem is that the software in the phone has had an malfunction i have this phone and took it to a phone shop and they want to charge me 40 pound to repair it,it is better off to buy a new phone rather than get it repaired as there is only a 40% chance of the games coming back on the other 60% is the phone completely stop working

Posted on Apr 07, 2008

Ad

1 Suggested Answer

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

Reinstall sony ericsson mobile software


try the sony ericsson repairs web site

Oct 06, 2013 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

My sony ericsson v630i phone always displays operation failed anytime i load and application or games, whats the problem?


you are not downloading the correct java application for your phone
visit http://gallery.mobile9.com/c/sony-ericsson-v630-java-software_361/1/
to download more applications manly for your phone.

Mar 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Cant open applications and games


When connected to your computer put files like games and software that you want into the folder named OTHER. Hopefully then, when you turn your phone on and go to the folder named OTHER it should give you an option to install press yes and then choose to put the media in the application folder or games folder depending on what it is.


hope this helps

Dec 05, 2008 | Sony Ericsson V630i Cellular Phone

1 Answer

Cell phone problems


cant open the application and game folder ...it says operation failed problem sony Ericsson k550i

Nov 29, 2008 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone

1 Answer

How can i Install JAVA Applications on SE V630i? When i tried to install any JAVA applications or Games,the phone shows that "Operation Failed".Pls Help Me


1. Download to PC first, check out www.mobile9.com
Search for applications that are compatible with your phone model
2. Transfer to your phone via usb cable, make sure the usb settings are on mass storage, then COPY AND PASTE the ''jar file''( java game) into your ''OTHER FOLDER'' OR GAMES FOLDER, whichever one u like.
3. after all this , your phone should give you the option to install the game on your phone.
4.U can also check out www.mobiletoones.com or www.zedgenet.com or www.mobinet.com

Sep 29, 2008 | Sony Ericsson V630i Cellular Phone

2 Answers

Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Problem: Games and Applications won't work


well i dont have any solution but I'm experiencing the same problem as cosmin my cell phene will not open the applications and the games and now I'm really having a hard time because I really want to play my games so can some one please help me please

Sep 08, 2008 | Sony Ericsson V630i Cellular Phone

6 Answers

My Phone Cannot open folder games and application


to solve this problem u just have to update the sony ericson software from below link.
http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/softwaredownloads/detailed/updateservice/w610i?lc=en&cc=us

but make sure u back up all contacts files and everything before updating.
just follow the instuctons and it will be fine.

Apr 10, 2008 | Sony Ericsson Walkman® W610i Cellular...

2 Answers

Games downloads


Through USB cable.to your game folder

Apr 07, 2008 | Sony Ericsson V630i Cellular Phone

Not finding what you are looking for?
Sony Ericsson V630i Cellular Phone Logo

Related Topics:

155 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Sony Ericsson Cell Phones Experts

270rexton
270rexton

Level 3 Expert

782 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Les Dickinson
Les Dickinson

Level 3 Expert

18425 Answers

Are you a Sony Ericsson Cell Phone Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...