- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If your issue is
not resolved, please do not assign a rating just yet. Please post back as
to what steps you took, results, etc, and I will try to assist you further as
best I can. I am here at your service.
P.S. -You can rate this solution with one of
four votes, if you feel your issue is resolved (remember that at times a bit of
to and fro dialogue may be necessary to resolve an issue).
- The solution provides great advice on how to solve the problem.
- The solution provides useful leads that helps solve the problem.
for Trying" - The solution does not solve the problem but the
effort is appreciated.
- The solution has absolutely nothing to do with the problem.
HD ready?? NO - - Compatible? Yes but you'll need the converter.. The US post office will be giving away coupons for the converter. Google search the HD converter issue and you'll have a wealth of information.
You need to repair the SMPS - - common problem! Open the back and locate the SMPS (Power Supply) On it you'll find a series of electrolytic caps with position numbers. Replace C31 (1000 25v), C32,35 both (1000 Uf 25v) and C33 (680 Uf 25) and you should be good as new...