For the last 3 days, my phone has completely dropped a signal. t-mobile said it was because i didn't turn my phone off at least once a day. i've been trying that since the first day, and no luck. my friend said it's because it's been raining, but everyone else (my girlfriend, roommate, friend) has a signal, all with t-mobile. i've even tried a master reset, but no luck with that, either. any suggestions?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Although you have turned your phone off, it is still using a small amount of power to run the internal clock & the alarm which works even if your phone is off, when u turn it off for a short time you wouldn't notice a drop in battery power, but you turned it off for 3 days, as the battery would only normally last a day or so it has drained naturally over 3 days it may also be that the battery is showing signs of dying as well, make sure it is at full power when you turn it off & plug it into your charger for a hour or so every day, you can get a new battery for it from ebay, they are not expensive, & try that, compare the times they both last.
i own a X1-01 mobile..by uncertainly my mobile drooped in the water....after i take it i didn't use it for three days...as the water is inside the mobile i removed everything and put it in the sunrays...after 3 days....when i switched on my mobile....it asks for phone security and sim security code...but the thing is i didn't use any security code for my mobile before it slipped into water and some how i cleared all the problems ....and after 5 months...it automatically switched off and again it cannot be switched on....i don't know what's the reason.
Hi once if a phone gets wet, it is very much risk if we don't put off the battery immediately .Because,as and electronics device it is run by current,when it gets wet the different components(parts) with different current (+ve and -ve) are sort.So, when we put battery/charger the internal components easily fused....So, the first aid is to put off the battery and contact mobile repairing shop.It could not be tried easily.....Therefore, I advise you to do not put the battery again,unless you visit mobile repairing shop.If you are trying to power it on by yourself repeatedly without any knowledge,most of the components may damage more worse.Good luck.Thanks for visiting fixya
Congratulations!!! remove every parts you can i.e. battery, SIM card and memory card. Make sure each and every single drop of water is out. Wrap the mobile phone thick with a piece of cloth and keep it on a warm place ( Not too warm ) like Above the TV( thats the best i can suggest) for couple of days, 3-4 days will be sufficient. Make sure you don't switch it ON while its wet otherwise the Flash IC might get fried by the battery. After 3-4days of evaporating the water from your Mobile, keep fingers crossed and switch ON the Mobile. If switched ON perfectly for 10-15 minutes (try checking all the feature in this time period) the mobile phone is in good status and if it doesn't kindly purchase a new Phone because i won't suggest you to get it repaired as once Nokia phone goes for a repairing it will always ask for repairing after 2-3 months.
I'm using HTC TyTN II with Windows Mobile 6.1 as OS. My problem is my phone keep loosing network signal and occasionally when it get the signal, I can't make a phone call. The signal is there, but when I make a phone call, it will disconnected at once.
I dropped a phone in the toilet once, a T-mobile phone. it took a couple of days for it to dry out completely. Then I snapped it back together, and it was fine. Being that yours just got wet, and not immersed is different though, so you may want to take it into T-mobile and see if they can check it out for you because then you will know for sure what is going on. Good luck.