- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. download and install a psn game or game demo
2. put in the disc of the game or video you want to play or watch
3. load the psn game or demo as if you were going to play it
4. quit the demo as soon as you get to the start menu of it
5. go and play or watch the game or video you wanted to, sucka, cause it works now!!!
I hope this works for you, and if it does, spread the word!
your laser had stopped reading games and most likelybluray movies also sometimes they still read regular dvd's and music cd's sometimes non of then but I can guaranty is your laser you need to know what model you have because there is 2 different types of lasers for ps3 and you can install the laser your self or have someone do it for you we are a ps3 specialist we carry all major ps3 parts and accessories but if you can find somebody locally is better for you
hi my sony PS3 playstation console won't load any games or read them; i ahve hardly played the console and only had it 10 months. PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS TO FIX THE CONSOLE PLEASE ADVISE URGENTLY AS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO; I AM STUCK!!