Question about Sony Ericsson P990i Smartphone
The phone restarts each time i try to connect to the internet (WiFi)
To enable and connect to WiFi:
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Go to Connections.
3. Then WLAN.
4. Open the menu and tick the 'Enable WLAN'. box. If already ticked, WiFi is on.
5. Then hit 'Scan'.
6. It will take a few minutes to come up with the networks in range.
7. When that is done, hit the arrows pointing together to connect to the selected hotspot.
1. Press the double arrow button at the bottom left hand side of the screen.
2. Open Connections.
3. Then Wireless LAN.
4. Continue from step 4 above.
Posted on Feb 07, 2008
Doesn't seem like a hardware issue..
I would suggest a Reset to your phone..
Just go to Control Panel > Master Reset..
Do take a back-up on your PC before as this process WILL ERASE data..
Posted on Dec 01, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Apr 07, 2012 | Computers & Internet
May 14, 2011 | Nokia N8 Cell Phone
Feb 26, 2011 | Samsung S5620 Cell Phone
Oct 27, 2010 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Sep 18, 2010 | Lands Phones
215 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: