Question about Sony Ericsson P990i Smartphone
The phone restarts each time i try to connect to the internet (WiFi)
To enable and connect to WiFi:
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Go to Connections.
3. Then WLAN.
4. Open the menu and tick the 'Enable WLAN'. box. If already ticked, WiFi is on.
5. Then hit 'Scan'.
6. It will take a few minutes to come up with the networks in range.
7. When that is done, hit the arrows pointing together to connect to the selected hotspot.
1. Press the double arrow button at the bottom left hand side of the screen.
2. Open Connections.
3. Then Wireless LAN.
4. Continue from step 4 above.
Posted on Feb 07, 2008
Doesn't seem like a hardware issue..
I would suggest a Reset to your phone..
Just go to Control Panel > Master Reset..
Do take a back-up on your PC before as this process WILL ERASE data..
Posted on Dec 01, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 15, 2011 | Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone
Jan 08, 2011 | HP iPAQ H5550 Pocket PC
Jun 24, 2010 | HTC S620 Smartphone
Mar 07, 2010 | Nokia E90 Smartphone
Jan 02, 2009 | PDAs
Nov 27, 2008 | Samsung Blackjack SGH-I607 Smartphone
Jun 17, 2008 | Audiovox XV6700
Jun 11, 2008 | T-Mobile MDA
213 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: