I have the cd3422 eclipse receiver and its says help and then shows 7a90418 on the screen...i forgot which cd was my security cd but figured it out...it let me try 5 times before the help thing popped up. I was gonna see if there was a way to start my tries over before i had to get the microprocessor replaced.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The manual states
1. " An (ERR_) message will appear, then change to a flashing (DISC), then the CD will be ejected."
You will have 5 uninterrupted attempts to insert the correct CD.
2. After the 5th incorrect attempt, the display reads (HELP)
3. If (HELP) appears on the display, press button (6), then the (FUNC) button, and hold them for 5 seconds.
4. Press the (FUNC) button. You will have 5 more attempts to insert the correct disc.
IF AFTER 10 TRIES, AND IF THE CORRECT KEY CD HAS NOT BEEN INSERTED, THE DISPLAY READS (CALL 800); THE UNIT MUST THEN BE RETURNED TO ECLIPSE TO BE RESET. CONTACT ECLIPSE DEALER OR CALL (800) 233-2216.
call 1-800-233-2216 (Fujitsu ten) and they will assist you in the removal of the security code for a $25 charge. the number being displayed is probably the serial number of your unit. If you can remove your radio the SN will be on a tag.