Question about Panasonic NV-GS11B Mini DV Digital Camcorder
I've done a lot of research into this problem and I know the solution if you're using Windows XP!! Here are the steps...
1. Download "Winrar". Its a program similar to Winzip. Install Winrar onto your pc. http://www.win-rar.com/index.php?id=938&dl=wrar380.exe
2. Download the camcorder's driver file by clicking on this link:
Open the file (won't open if winrar not installed first) and install it.
3. Using Windows XP open Movie Maker. On my pc this was found in the same spot as Paint and the Calculator, ie Programs - Accessories.
4. On the panasonic camcorder go to "Menu-Playback-USB" and change the USB option to "Webcam".
5. Use a cable to connect the camcorder into a USB port on the pc.
6. In Movie Maker, select "Capture Video - Capture video from device". Then your camcorder will appear as an icon to be selected and you're away!!
Just wanted to upload the mini dv movies to my pc but it took me a while to figure this all out so hope this saves you from that grief!
Posted on May 17, 2009
Http://panasonic.ru/support/download/driver/index.php?AGREE=YES&USECTION_ID=263 USB driver for panasoniic NV GS11
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
You can download updated USB drivers here.
HOWEVER, the camera transfers video via firewire and not USB (which is only for stills). Looking in the manual that's what it mentions - DV Output Terminal (IEEE1394, 4-pin). So you'll need firewire to capture video.
Posted on Dec 01, 2007
I had a similar problem with myNV-GS11. Try going to the menu and accessing the USB Function. There are 2 items there. Choose the Web Camera and not the DV Studio one. This should allow you to capture video on your PC. Tou may need to download Windows Movie maker to to copy it.
Posted on Apr 19, 2009
Sjff jjj kensnwpaa bbbemaaqrdlwşa
Posted on Sep 15, 2008
Have you tried the Panasonic Website - I connect my camcorder via a firewire port. Works great - tried usb, but too slow and difficult for my liking.
Posted on Dec 01, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 22, 2017 | Panasonic Video Cameras
May 04, 2011 | Panasonic NV-GS11B Mini DV Digital...
Nov 11, 2010 | Panasonic NV-GS15 Mini DV Digital...
Oct 18, 2010 | Panasonic NV-DS50EN Mini DV Digital...
Aug 21, 2010 | Panasonic NV-GS15 Mini DV Digital...
May 06, 2009 | Panasonic NV-GS15 Mini DV Digital...
Aug 08, 2007 | Panasonic NV-GS15 Mini DV Digital...
6,037 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: