Question about SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
To delete files using the MSC mode, please follow these steps:
1. Open "My Computer" and Open the "Removable Disk" that pertains to the player.
2. Open the folder where you copied the songs, if applicable, and locate the songs that you want to delete.
3. Highlight the songs, press the "Delete" key and click "OK".
Using the MSC mode, you may also delete every file that you have put in the Sansa by formatting it. To format your Sansa, please follow these steps:
1. Open "My Computer" and right click on the "Removable Drive" that pertains to your Sansa.
2. On the drop down list that appears, choose "Format".
3. On the "File System" drop down list, select "FAT" if your Sansa is less than 2GB. Otherwise, select FAT32.
4. Click "Start".
Posted on Dec 02, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2009 | Coby MP-705 Digital Media Player
Mar 23, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Mar 17, 2009 | Philips GoGear SA5285/37 Digital Media...
Jan 06, 2009 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Jan 06, 2009 | Philips SA3025/37 Flash MP3 Player
Dec 25, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa c140 MP3 Player
Jun 18, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Jun 14, 2008 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: