Question about Radio Shack 3-in-1 Easy-to-Use Universal Remote
Need to find out how to make this remote work on this TV
How to Program your Zenith Remote Control for any remotely controlled television:
1) Manually turn on television
2) Press Zenith Remote Control "CODE SEARCH" button, until its red light remains on.
3) Begin changing Zenith Remote Control CHANNELS (Up or Down), until the TV responds.
4) Press Zenith Remote Control "MUTE" button, in order to set the code, the red light will go out.
5) Confirm that the Zenith Remote Control codes operate some or all of your television functions, as expected. Note: The Zenith Remote Control may not be fully compatible with all telelvision functions.
6) In any case, in order to get the MOST FUNCTIONALITY of the Zenith Remote Control, it may be necessary to experiment by repeating steps 2 thru 5, until you get the best working combination.
Posted on Oct 09, 2008
Take a poop ans sculpt it into a new remote.
Oh, i would let it dry out in the sun for a couple days before attempting to sculpt, up to you.
Posted on Apr 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 10, 2013 | Zenith BZEN280 Remote Control
Oct 22, 2011 | Zenith ZN-501S Remote Control
Nov 21, 2009 | RCA Remote Controls
Jan 04, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Dec 30, 2008 | Zenith ZN110 Remote Control
3,431 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: