Question about T-Mobile Wing™ Smartphone
If u wana use your phone but with out the touch screen there is a way. the bad thing about it is you can't touch screen any more. But you can still use al the other buttons thoe. its not a big sacrafise cause i'm still livin with it. ok this is how it goes.
1. connect your phone to a microsoft computer. (you must have microsft offices and active sync 4.5. if not u can always download active sync 4.5 at microsoft.com)
2.open up your mobile divise using my computer.
3. if you look at the bar click on tools then folder options. from there change the settings to view hidden files.
4. when you open up your phone you'll see a file called windows. double click that.
5. you will see a folder called atart up. doubble click that.
6. Finallly you will see a file called "welcome" and delete it.
7. once you do that close the window, disconnect your phone, and do a "simple" reset the phone by poking your stylus in the hole under your volume buttton on the left side.
8. now your done. but whenever you do a "masters" reset the file 'welcome' will come back and you will have yo delete it again which is easier the second time.
Posted on Mar 20, 2008
Do a hard reset hold down the two top side buttons and hold them while doing a soft reset and if u do it correctly you will get a black screen that says press send to reset!!! and there u go
Posted on Dec 03, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2009 | T-Mobile Wing™ Smartphone
May 28, 2009 | LG KS360 QWERTY Keyboard Phone BRAND...
Jan 12, 2009 | T-Mobile Wing™ Smartphone
Jul 01, 2008 | T-Mobile Wing™ Smartphone
Mar 01, 2008 | Nintendo DS Lite Console
Jan 11, 2008 | T-Mobile Wing™ Smartphone
192 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: