Question about Onkyo TX-NR801 Receiver
Is there anyone know how to set up TX-NR801 so that it can connect to some specific Internet radio stations that can't be found in XiVA list?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Below is the sequence that I made it work
1. download the latest firmware for tx-nr801 and net-tune central software at Onkyo website as shown below:
Click on "User Identification" at the bottom
(You'll need the serial number shown at the back of TX-NR801
to download it)
2. disable firewall in your PC or notebook and start
updating the firmware for tx-nr801
If firewall can't be disable, you probably can't go through this.
This step takes about 30 min.
(There is a document showing how to do this with the download)
3. keep disabling firewall in your PC (notebook) and install net-tune central (there is similar document describing the procedure too)
4. By pressing Net-Audio on remote controller (it can switch between mServer and iRadio fucntions if you keep pressing this button)
Posted on Nov 30, 2007
SOURCE: onkyo tx 902
I have a TX-902 owners manual.
Classified Memory Function. The memory can be divided for different users or programs of stations.
How to classify stations. With this model, six classes (Class A to F) are available and stations can be memorized in any class. A total of 30 stations can be memorized in any class. A total of 30 stations can be memorized.
1. Tune in the desired station.
2. Press the MEMORY button. The MEMORY indicator will flash for 8 seconds.
3. Press the desired Classified Memory button (one of buttons A to F). The station is memorized in the selected class with the memory number which is the smallest of the unoccupied numbers in the class.
By repeating the operations above, up to 30 stations can be memorized. Any more will produce "FULL" notice.
How to cancel memorized stations:
Retrieve the class number you want to cancel and then press the MUTE/MODE button while holding down the MEMORY button. Another station can be memorized with the memory number which has been cancelled.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jan 08, 2008
My TX-28 has same problem. I will fix it by tossing it and getting a much better replacement .. not an Onkyo ... I've issues with two diff Onkyo products .. not again
Posted on Jan 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2018 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 27, 2016 | Onkyo TX-NR801 Receiver
Dec 07, 2014 | Onkyo TX-NR509
Feb 20, 2013 | Chrysler Cars & Trucks
Jun 23, 2011 | Onkyo TX-NR801 Receiver
Jun 17, 2008 | Lands Phones
Apr 30, 2008 | Onkyo TX-NR801 Receiver
Nov 15, 2007 | Onkyo TX-NR801 Receiver
354 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!