My phone won't turn on. the batteries are fully charge but the phone won't turn on. when i press the end call button to turn it on the keypad light goes on for like 2 sec and then turns off, same thing happens everytime i try it. i try charging the phone, the phone says it is charging but nothing comes on on the screen just turns white for like a min and turns off again but it is still charging.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1.Check the device's battery level for at least two bars of strength. 2.If the battery level is low, charge the battery. 3.If the issue is not resolved, remove the back cover. 4.Remove the battery. 5.Wait 10 seconds. 6.Press and hold the W key. 7.While pressing down the W key, re-insert the battery. •The device restarts and after approximately 15 seconds, the 'Recovery' screen appears •Release the power button but *continue holding the home button*, for another 30 seconds. Step Thanks
1. Turn off your phone when it's not in use. If you're not using your Verizon Wireless Razr, then shut it off. Your battery will last much longer if you regularly do this. 2. Charge your phone less. If you charge your Razr nightly, then your cell phone battery won't last long. Try to charge your phone only a few times a week to extend the battery life. 3. Keep your Bluetooth turned off when you're not using it. Applications, like Bluetooth, are notorious for sucking the power from a cell phone battery. 4. Protect your Razr from extreme temperatures. Your cell phone battery lasts longer if kept at room temperature. 5. Discharge the Razr fully. Before you charge your phone, let it completely die. You can extend the life of the battery by regularly discharging and then fully charging it. 6. Leave the battery in the phone. Keep the Razr battery dry and free of dirt to prolong its life.
You can restore your phone even without asking a lock code.just follow this procedure.
1. turn off the phone 2. remove battery,sim,memory card. 3. put the battery back and be sure it is fully charge
4.LONG press call key(green button),end key (red button) and the camera button (located at the right side key) simultaneously the press POWER ON. your can release the power button but continue pressing the three key until the phone restart and display.
Now check the your phone,it will be in Default settings....
Backup all ur data like music, photos etca and fully charge ur cell phone and the turn it off. Now press Call button, Starec button (*) and Number 3 button.. Keep holding them and turn ur cell phone on and keep holding those keys until a screen saying formatting comes... Now ur cell phone is fully resetted, ur lock code and every thing else.... Be sure that ur battery is fully charged and battery does now get disconnected during this process... Thanks...
you simply fried your battery by overcharging it. Just get a new one, let it fully charge and fully die twice before you start normal charging. Then you will want to only charge it for about 2 to 3 hours or find a charger that has a smart chip that tells it when to stop charging once the battery is full.