Question about Hard Drives
I just got a Sansa View. I plugged it into my USB port but my computer does nothing. Doesn't even say a new device has been connected, and I can't see the player in My Computer. I've tried searching for new hardware and have formatted the player.
In that case, I'd suggest you to check whether do you have latest version of USB 2.0 installed in your computer or not. Also you can try by connecting the device in different USB port.If still the same, please go ahead and update the latest MTP drivers.
Steps needs to be followed up to update MTP drivers :
1. With the Sansa connected to your computer, open the Safely Remove Hardware icon in the system tray.
2. Select the USB Mass Storage Device.
3. Click the Properties button.
4. Go to the Drivers tab.
5. Click the Update Driver button.
6. Select Yes at this time only, then click Next.
7. Select Install the Software Automatically, then click Next.
8. This should update the MTP Device driver. You may be prompted to restart the computer.
Posted on Dec 01, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 02, 2012 | Verbatim STORE-N-GO (95312) 8 GB Hard...
Aug 10, 2011 | Imation Apollo UX 2.5" USB Portable (250...
Jul 31, 2011 | SmartDisk FireLite 40 GB Hard Drive
Jul 19, 2011 | SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro SDCZ62048A10 Hard...
Jun 05, 2011 | Verbatim 320GB USB Portable Hard Drive
Mar 19, 2011 | Western Digital WD Passport 250GB Portable...
Apr 11, 2010 | Western Digital My Book Essential 1TB...
Oct 03, 2009 | Hard Drives
Dec 02, 2008 | Acomdata Hard Drives
Aug 10, 2008 | Western Digital My Book Essential Edition...
Oct 25, 2016 | Hard Drives
884 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!