Question about Computers & Internet
I just got a Sansa View. I plugged it into my USB port but my computer does nothing. Doesn't even say a new device has been connected, and I can't see the player in My Computer. I've tried searching for new hardware and have formatted the player.
In that case, I'd suggest you to check whether do you have latest version of USB 2.0 installed in your computer or not. Also you can try by connecting the device in different USB port.If still the same, please go ahead and update the latest MTP drivers.
Steps needs to be followed up to update MTP drivers :
1. With the Sansa connected to your computer, open the Safely Remove Hardware icon in the system tray.
2. Select the USB Mass Storage Device.
3. Click the Properties button.
4. Go to the Drivers tab.
5. Click the Update Driver button.
6. Select Yes at this time only, then click Next.
7. Select Install the Software Automatically, then click Next.
8. This should update the MTP Device driver. You may be prompted to restart the computer.
Posted on Dec 01, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Nov 14, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Oct 01, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Oct 21, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
Mar 05, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Nov 04, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa Clip MP3 Player
Sep 11, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
May 12, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Jan 27, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa View 8GB MP3 Player - Black
888 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!