Question about E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Hmm, not sure exactly what the problem is. Where are the toolbars, what application?
Posted on Dec 01, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Default layouts are built against a generic printer. Each printer has its own printable area. As a result, you may have to reset the report to fit the printer. Ideally, if you know the various printers you will be using, you can design the report from the start to fit the printer with the smallest printable area.
Mar 10, 2015 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
on Jun 03, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 05, 2014 | Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64BIT...
Apr 25, 2014 | Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64BIT...
1. Double click on My Computer.
2. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
3. Click on Folder Options...
4. Click on the View Tab
5. Click on the little button next to "Show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
6. Click OK.
7. Double click on Local Disk (C:)
8. Double click on the Documents and Settings folder
9. Double click on the folder with your user name
10. Double click on Application Data. (That folder will be dimmed)
11. Double click on the Microsoft folder.
12. Double click on the Templates folder.
13. Right click on the Normal.dot file and delete it
14. Now you need to hide your hidden folders again
15. Click on the Tools menu in the top menu bar.
16. Click on Folder Options...
17. Click on the View tab.
18. Click on the little button next to "Do not show hidden files and folders" (in the Advanced Settings box)
19. Click on OK.
20. Close all the open windows and you are done!
Jun 13, 2011 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic Edition
Please follow the detail below.
It is looking for a password (WiFi Network Key) You have to double click on the little computer icon down in the right tool bar area, the one with the two side radiating arcs, and possibly has a small red X under it. The red X indicates that it is NOT connected. When you double click on that icon a window called RT28701 opens up, then you click on Wireless Information tab, then you cursor down to the name of your WiFi and high light it and click the connect box. Then another window opens up called Network Properties. Uncheck "The key is provided automatically" box. This will allow you to type in your "Network Key", the password that protects your network from outsiders. This "KEY" was set up when you installed the router on your server computer. If this does not work at first, turn the machine over on it
Feb 02, 2011 | Sylvania G-Netbook
Dec 27, 2010 | Sylvania G-Netbook
Jul 28, 2010 | Dell Computers & Internet
Sep 07, 2009 | Microsoft Windows? Vista Home Basic...
Jul 18, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 Notebook
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!