Question about Cell Phones
Tengo pansat 2700a cada ves cambio el bin nesecito scañar los canales de nuevo.que hago ????
Posted on Aug 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 15, 2015 | Google Cell Phones
on Oct 27, 2007 | Samsung SYNC SGH-A707 Cellular Phone
Oct 23, 2014 | Cell Phones
Aug 16, 2013 | Cell Phones
Dec 30, 2011 | HTC Cell Phones
Jun 25, 2011 | Motorola Cell Phones
Try this to reset your password if you have locked yourself out of your blackjack two:
1. the phone will not let you power off
2. so pull the battery out and then put it back in
3. before powering on with the button on top of the phone hold down the Up key on the direction pad/dial and while holding this down push the power button on top of the phone
4. a screen will come up asking you do you want to reset the phone back to factory settings
5. follow the prompts saying yes and there you have it your done, you can finally get back into your phone
6. Don't make the same mistake twice and lock yourself out again.
Reminder: doing this reset will delete everything on your phone and all settings restoring it back to factory defaults so you will have a price to pay by losing your information but if you have everything backed up and synced with your desktop it will all be restored by re-syncing your phone with active sync.
Apr 01, 2011 | Samsung Jack Cell Phone
Jan 10, 2011 | Nokia 6120 classic Cellular Phone
Jul 29, 2010 | Samsung B3410 Cell Phone
138 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!