Question about Cell Phones
Tengo pansat 2700a cada ves cambio el bin nesecito scañar los canales de nuevo.que hago ????
Posted on Aug 30, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 02, 2015 | Le Pan II 9.7" Tablet PC
Oct 23, 2012 | Coby MP815 Digital Media Player
Dec 30, 2011 | HTC Cell Phones
Try this to reset your password if you have locked yourself out of your blackjack two:
1. the phone will not let you power off
2. so pull the battery out and then put it back in
3. before powering on with the button on top of the phone hold down the Up key on the direction pad/dial and while holding this down push the power button on top of the phone
4. a screen will come up asking you do you want to reset the phone back to factory settings
5. follow the prompts saying yes and there you have it your done, you can finally get back into your phone
6. Don't make the same mistake twice and lock yourself out again.
Reminder: doing this reset will delete everything on your phone and all settings restoring it back to factory defaults so you will have a price to pay by losing your information but if you have everything backed up and synced with your desktop it will all be restored by re-syncing your phone with active sync.
Apr 01, 2011 | Samsung Jack Cell Phone
Jul 02, 2010 | Nokia Lands Phones
Oct 16, 2008 | Fortec Star Lifetime ULTRA
140 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!