One day i was uploading songs onto my shoqbox then my computer froze and my shoqbox was still connected and when i reconeced it i could no longer have songs and now it has stoped working when i turn it on it says please connect with computer.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Make sure the player is fully charged. 1. Connect the player to your computer. 2. Make sure the computer detects the player. NOTE: If needed, switch the player to MSC mode, 1. Turn device OFF. 2. Slide the Hold switch down to Lock (orange color showing). 3. Press and hold the center button while connecting the device to the PC.then connect it to the PC. Next Be sure the battery is charged 1. Leave the player connected for approximately 2 hours to charge. 2. Disconnect the player from the PC. 3. Verify if you can turn on the player. 4. Reset the player if necessary. To reset the player: 1. Press and hold the Power/Menu button for approximately 20 seconds. 2. Release the Power/Menu button. 3. Press the Power/Menu button again to turn on the player. If that does not do it, re-seat the battery: Then try and see if it will come on with out the battery hooked to your computer, which I see you have done but did you change modes MSC to MTP . next delete the song it keeps hanging on and re-copy it back on to the player from a different folder or re-rip it from the CD and copy it into a new folder then re-copy to the player.
You have a file error: a system file may be missing or you have a format error on the SHOQBOX.
To fix this problem:
1. Connect the SHOQBOX to the computer using the supplied USB cable.
2. Plug your SHOQBOX into a wall outlet with the supplied AC adapter.
3. Launch the Device Manager at Start->Programs->Philips->Philips->PSS110 (or the model number of your SHOQBOX) on your PC.
* IMPORTANT: All music & content of your SHOQBOX will be erased once the factory setting is restored.
4. A dialogue box will pop up; click Restore and OK to confirm and start restoring the unit to its factory setting.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the restoration.
6. The Device Manager will close automatically once the success message is displayed.
7. Transfer a couple of songs into your SHOQBOX to confirm if the SHOQBOX has fully recovered all the files.
8. Close all opened applications and safely remove your SHOQBOX by clicking on the icon on your Windows task bar tray.
9. When prompted, ?The USB Mass Storage Device can now be safely removed from the system?, click OK and unplug your SHOQBOX.
10. Your player will display ?UPGRADING FIRMWARE?? once disconnected from the computer.
11. After firmware upgrade is complete, it will reset itself, showing the PHILIPS splash screen.
12. Press to switch on the player again.
Try reflashing the firmware for your device you can find the latest firmware and flashing utilities from the Coby's website. Make sure that you back your music up first because when you do this you are setting it back to factory settings.
u cant itunes is for only ipods, what u have too do is on limewire(if dont have it donwload at limewire.com)and connect the mp3 to the computer and download the music u want and drag it to the mp3 players flie and u should be set too go..