Question about HP Pavilion zd8000 Notebook
Keys randomly not working at exact intervals of 3 seconds . any ideas?
I was having the same problem just the other day. The problem with my machine was the battery was dying. Take out your battery and only have it powered on by the AC unit.
Can't guarantee it will work with yours, but worth a try!
Posted on Dec 01, 2007
Here's a few things that we need to cover before determining the next step:
1. Does this occur in all applications or just one?
2. How fast are you typing?
3. Is the issue reproduced in the BIOS?
4. How long does the keyboard lockup last?
5. Have you tried plugging in an external keyboard to see if the problem follows to that as well?
6. Does it happen on battery only?
Let me know the answers, and we can go from there! :-)
Posted on Nov 30, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2014 | Toshiba Satellite L855D-S5220 Laptop
Jan 22, 2013 | Gateway PC Laptops
Jan 14, 2013 | HP Pavilion dv4000 Notebook
Oct 09, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5630 Notebook
May 28, 2011 | Dell Precision M4500 Notebook
Feb 23, 2009 | Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Notebook
Dec 21, 2008 | Compaq Presario Notebook
Aug 25, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Jul 28, 2008 | Gateway 7405GX Notebook
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!