- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You only can change this setting 5 times, then it is locked. You can not change the Region code after this even if you reinstall Windows, or move the drive to another computer. You can try upgrading the Firmware for the drive from the Compaq / HP Support page for your product. If that does not work, you will need to replace the drive, or download and install a Region Free software like AnyDVD or DVD Region Killer.
keep in mind you can only change the region 5 times and cannot change it anymore after that (regarless to windows reinstallation , its a hardware thing) you might wanna consider purchasing "dvd region free" or use a 3rd party region free firmware to bypass that
Changing the DVD Region will allow you to watch or listen to CDs and DVDs made in other countries. To do this, follow these steps:
Note: Users can only change the DVD region code 5 times. After the 5th time, the region code is locked and cannot be changed anymore.
1. Takeout any CD/DVD from the driver 2. Select Start 3. Click Control Panel 4. Select System and Maintenance 5. Open the Device Manager 6. Click DVD/CD-ROM drives 7. Find the DVD or CD drive you want to modify and double-click it 8. Click the DVD Region Tab 9. Find the country the DVD was made and select it 10. Push Ok
you can flash the drive with region free firmware (best option if you know what youre doing)
you can reinstall os giving you extra tries.
or you can use a program called any dvd(free)which enable you to watch any region (safe)
flash is best if youre not sure or cant find software let me know and give your dvd details(firmware)
eg freecom dvdrw 523252
Legally, the only way to resolve your issue is a new drive, the region code in the drive has been locked in the firmware and cannot be changed by normal means (You can search google for DVD region Code Cracks, but it is not recommended no legal)
Antipiracy laws mandated a limit to the number of times the Region code can be changed (5) and if you are going to be playing a lot of media from different regions, then get another drive and set it to one region (and mark the region on the drive) and use this for the other
MMM impossible to unlock Yes it is inside your own time and mind set thats true for you !Anyway Region zoning does not protect copyright.!Newzealand is A Region Free regional code Free
country. so ridiculous restrictive practices that are coming to be regarded as "normal".Thats what I would like to have you gies with this site to do to help ! stop this . I know how to hack .to change the zones Any way.I have never recorded NEW RELEASE ONES!
4. "Version" will appear on the Menu, scroll down to this.
5. Once in "Version" go to "Region" and go across to the number and change to "0" to Multi Region. Use the keypad to change the zones.
6. Then exit Version
7. Then exit Setup THATS HOW I DID THE IMPOSIBLE I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS. I HAVE AN IQ OF 184 AND Having Aspergers Helps . I know about blue book 2012 and want to hack the Air force bace .Please reply.