Question about Computer Speakers
I have a 9500 embroidery craft machine. I want to embroidery the designs from my 1000 disc. I put the designs on my computer but I don't know if I did it right because I don't know how to transfer them to my flash card. I need written instructions on how to do this.k Can you help me please!!!!!
Repost this in a more fitting spot than troubleshooting computer speaker problems.
Posted on Mar 09, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 02, 2014 | Creative Labs Inspire T7900 Computer...
Oct 01, 2013 | Sony Near Mint Cybershot Dsc-w100 8mp...
Feb 03, 2011 | Boston Acoustics BA735 Computer Speakers
Aug 20, 2010 | Creative Labs Inspire 2500 Computer...
Dismantling Altec Lansing VS 2221 speakers to clean the switch/volume control
Tools: a medium Phillips screwdriver, a craft knife & a can of CO contact cleaner & extension.
1. Remove switch/volume control knob by pulling it off
2. Pull out the base for the stand if attached
3. Unscrew the 2 screws beside the wires
4. Remove the front gauze by prising it out from one of the bottom corners. Keep the gauze straight as it will need to be put back from the bottom to the top.
5. Remove the 2 screws at the top and the 4 long screws holding the speaker. The back will come apart from the front and sides. If it has been glued then use the craft knife to carefully cut the back away from the sides and/or prise it away with a little pressure on the sides.
6. Attach the extension to the can of contact cleaner.
7. Lift the circuit board out and squirt only the switch/volume control. Ensure you squirt the shaft and the internal parts of the switch/volume control. Turn the shaft a few times.
8. Allow the contact cleaner at least 1 hour to dry.
9. Test the speakers. If the noise is still there then repeat steps 6-9.
10. To assemble the speaker do the steps 1-5 in the opposite order.
I hope this is helpful
Jan 26, 2010 | Altec Lansing VS2221 Computer Speakers
Dec 14, 2009 | Computer Speakers
Oct 22, 2016 | Samsung Computer Speakers
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!