Probably you have to learn that there are various people looking for an access of the internet through your facilities. Anyway, inorder to solve your problem these are the following recommendation I made just for you. Hope this will be helpful.
How do I reset the EOC-3220 / EOC-3220 EXT / EOC-3220+ back to factory default settings?
An RS-232 null modem serial cable is required for this procedure.
(where to buy it : http://www.keenansystems.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=3&products_id=221
1. Connect the EOC-3220 to your computer with a null modem serial cable.
Start a HyperTerminal session: Click Start and then select Programs
-> Accessories -> Communications -> HyperTerminal.
3. After the HyperTerminal window appears:
a. Give this new connection a name. Ex: EOC-3220.
b. Select correct COM port. Ex:COM1.
Set baud rate as "38400", data bits "8", parity "none", stop bits "1",
and flow control as "None". Then press “OK” to bring up the
4. Wait until the "#" is displayed in the HyperTerminal window.
5. Type "flash reset", then hit enter.
6. Type "reboot", then hit enter. After the device reboots, all settings will be at factory default.
1.) Since that you already reseted the AP you need to use the default IP which is 192.168.1.1 user: admin password: admin
2.) Make it sure you need to use different IP such as 72.10.251.xxx and the subnet: 255.255.255.xxx
3.) The idea of configuration in come from your own desire which was no body can no longer try to match your network IP so that there will be no body access your AP anymore without your knowledge.
4.) You need to make you SSID invisible to everyone inorder no body no longer able to reach your SSID by setting up basic setting which is transparent to everyone.
5) And lastly change the default user and password of your AP.