Question about Atlantic Technology System T 70 System
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 17, 2012 | Aiwa TS-W60 Subwoofer
Mar 24, 2011 | Bose Acoustimass 15 System
Feb 19, 2011 | Klipsch Synergy Sub-10 Subwoofer Speaker
Jan 16, 2011 | Kenwood 1050SW Speaker
• Check that the subwoofer is connected properly, switched on and the volume turned up.
• If your subwoofer has a sleep function, make sure it is switched off.
• Make sure that the Subwoofer setting is YES or PLUS (see Speaker Setting on page xx).
• The crossover frequency may be set too low; try setting it higher to match the characteristics of your other speakers (see Speaker Setting on page xx)
• If there is very little low frequency information in the source material, change your speaker settings to Front: SMALL / Subwoofer: YES , or Front: LARGE / Subwoofer: PLUS (see Speaker Setting on page xx).
• Check that the LFE channel is not set to -80dB , or a very quiet setting (see Bass Peak Level
on page xx).
• Check the speaker level settings (see Channel Level on page xx).
Regarding the Large vs Small assignment of speakers, what they mean isn't so much the physical size but the ability to handle real bass. Large if Yes.
Jan 12, 2011 | Boston Acoustics PV600 Main / Stereo...
Apr 02, 2010 | Bose Acoustimass 5 III System
Jun 22, 2008 | Bose Acoustimass 15 System
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: