Question about Microsoft Windows Xp Home Edition Sp2 English Mlp Na Only Additional License (n0901086) for PC
After connecting to a website i get a pop-up stating "a runtime error has occurred" each time i change a page. Debug cannot fix it and when i click "no" after being asked if i want debug, it goes away While on that page.
Please tell me some detail about ur problem,
1. Operating System + itz Service Pack edition?
2. Browser Name & Edition?
3. Your System Model?
Posted on Jan 06, 2012
Try Using Mozilla Firefox as your browser.
Posted on Mar 09, 2008
1. install Internet explorer version 6 or 7
2. install service pack 4 if it is Windows 200,
3 install service pack 2 if it is Windows xp
4.install the windows updates up to date
definetly will fix the problem
Posted on Nov 30, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 06, 2014 | Sony HDE1/B 1TB External USB Hard Drive...
Jul 23, 2013 | smilebox.com
1) Since Runtime error 2400 is related to missing DLL files, you can re-register the registry list to fix Runtime error 2400 issue. For example, if you encounter Runtime error 2400 at dll files, to re-register the file, please do this:
1. Click Start-Run
2. Type in regsvr32 c:windowssystem32dllfile Download Repair tools
3. Re-start your computer
May 31, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 29, 2011 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Dec 20, 2010 | Linksys WRT120N Router
Jan 31, 2010 | Nova Development Photo Explosion Deluxe...
Sep 15, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Oct 05, 2008 | HP iPAQ HX2490 Pocket PC
Jun 13, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
175 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: