Question about Zenith A27B33W 27" TV
The Source menu has changed to main, pip, and cable from cable, video1, and video2. Also when the source is cable, the vcr input comes up in the picture-in-picture window. How do I return to the old 3 choices and not have pip on the scene?
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 16, 2012 | Insignia NS- 27" TV27 TV
Jul 01, 2011 | Televison & Video
May 29, 2011 | RCA Televison & Video
Mar 01, 2011 | Samsung LE40R73BD 40 in. HD-Ready LCD...
you can either try this
- To initialize the adjusted values
1. Press the ADJUST button and then use D / E button to select the RESET option.
2. Press ENTER button and then use F / G button to select Yes.
3. Press ENTER button.
1. Press the MENU button and then use D / E button to select the SETUP menu.
2. Press the G button and then use D / E button to select Main Input.
3. Press the G button and then use D / E button to select the source: DTV, Analog,
Video1, Video2, Component1, Component2, RGB-DTV (or RGB-PC), DVI-DTV
4. Press EXIT button to return to TV viewing or press MENU button to return to the
hope this helps
Jan 04, 2011 | LG DU-37LZ30 37 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 22, 2010 | Televison & Video
Nov 03, 2010 | Emerson EWF2703 27" TV
Aug 10, 2007 | Yamaha HTR-5930 Receiver
Jul 25, 2007 | Zenith Z36X31D TV
120 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!