- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1----------------- This solution for Phone that have execution file name : unlockMMC.app on folder z:\system\app\ Note : Not all S60 Phone have this execution file. To unlock Memory Card : - Run execution file unlockMMC.app - Enter new Password you like (example "12345") - Run app Memory (Phone app Memory Standard) - Choose To Unlock MMC with that new password
2------------------ Every times you set to lock ur Memory Card with lock password , phone made a file to save your password with file name mmcstore - you can find ths file in folder c:\system\. Note : To see the file you must set ur file browser app to show hidden files.
To get your Lock Password :
- Send that file into your PC - Change file extension with .txt - Open that file using app Notepad - You will see your lock password
to unlock your memory card you have to these steps:-
1. Insert card into your phone but don’t access it through phone.
2. Run FExplorer and Open the path C:\system.
3. You will find a file called mmcstore ,rename the file mmcstore.txt
4. Copy that file(mmcstore.txt) to your pc and open that file in notepad.
5. You will find your password in that file.
THIS WILL MAKE YOU LOOSE ALL FILES!!!
Take the memorycard out of the phone and,
put it in a computer.Use filesystem FAT-32
to reformat your memorycard.
Now the card will work again!
No password, No files will be left after a
This is your solution! Please vote!
you just have to remove ur mmc from ur phone and tn cnnct it to computer via card reader go to my computer >external devices > righth click on it >and u will find a option of formatting just format it and then put code 1234
i have kingston's memory card(micro sd) i have never set a password. first when the set is alright it doesn't requires the password to unlock the memor card for my set but in others set it requires the password.but when i have given my nokia 6300 to the nokia care center,now it requires a password which i have never set.But the other mmc which i got with my mobile is working alright.So,please suggest me a solution to unlock my mmc.