Question about Sony CFD-S300 Radio/Cassette/CD Boombox
Dial in station then hold down number button till the unit blinks then comes on and stays.
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 14, 2010 | JVC RV-B99GY Cassette Boombox
Jan 01, 2010 | Sony CFD-F10 Radio/Cassette/CD Boombox
Nov 06, 2009 | Sony Boom Box With CD Player & Cassette...
Oct 02, 2009 | Panasonic Boomboxes
Dec 29, 2008 | Boomboxes
I also had some problems to figure out how to set the time, but here is the sollution i came up with:
1. Press "Clock/Timer" until a clock and "on" starts to flash in the display.
2. Turn the "volume/caleido jog" to choose which function you want to set (alarm on/alarm off/time).
3. Press "clock/timer" again.
4. Change time with the volume wheel.
5. Press "clock/timer" when you are finished.
Apr 10, 2007 | JVC RC-QN2 Cassette/CD Boombox
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: