Question about T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Do a master reset!
1. Remove the battery and the SIM card from the device.
2. Flip the sidekick open; press and hold the letter 'r' on the keypad.
3. While holding the letter 'r', place the battery back in the device. DO NOT INSERT THE SIM CARD YET.
4. The sidekick will restart itself twice. Please make sure not to let the letter 'r' go until it has fully rebooted.
5. Once it has fully rebooted, remove the battery, re-insert the SIM card and battery and power up the device.
6. Once the device has fully rebooted, all prior information should be erased from the device and it should be restored back to the default factoy settings.
Posted on Dec 15, 2007
You could go to the t-mobile store and ask them im sure they have it
Posted on Dec 03, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 16, 2015 | Cell Phones
Sep 27, 2013 | Sony Xperia Tipo Dual ST21i2 Black Android...
Jul 22, 2010 | Samsung SGH-T429 Cellular Phone
Sep 11, 2009 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone
Jan 10, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Dec 28, 2007 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Nov 07, 2007 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!