Question about Computers & Internet
Your post/description refers to delayed recorded audio when recording a TV program using the Pinnacle TV PCI Adapter.
If this is not a hardware issue, this problem could possibly be corrected by any combination of:
1. increasing your memory;
2. verifying that your hard disk: has sufficient free space and regularly defragged, clean your Temp and Temporary Internet files;
3. increasing your swap file size (roughly equal to or double your memory);
4. installing the latest drivers for your motherboard & devices as well as necessary updates to your Operating System ;
5. increasing the Graphics Aperture Size to double your video card's memory & PCI Latency Timer to 255 in your BIOS/CMOS (if available);
6. verifying that no other programs are running when doing the recording;
7. verifying that you have no IRQ sharing/conflict; and
8. verifying that you have the latest Direct X.
Should it be a hardware issue, clean, reinstall, replace as the case maybe. The old Pinnacle works except delayed recorded audio, the new is not recognized. Try again the old with the above corrective measures. With the new, try again after cleaning the PCI slots, if it still doesn't work, ask for replacement.
Hope that this be of help/idea. Pls post back how things turned out or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards.
Posted on Nov 29, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 16, 2017 | Pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder
Feb 10, 2011 | Samsung B3210 Cell Phone
Feb 21, 2010 | Pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder
Jan 27, 2010 | Pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder
Jan 17, 2010 | Pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder
Jul 23, 2009 | Pinnacle PCTV HD Pro Stick USB 2.0 TV...
Mar 11, 2009 | Pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder
Jul 18, 2008 | Pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder
77 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!