Question about SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
I have a Sansa e260 and I was wondering why I cant put any videos into it. Is there are any specific type of videos I have to put.
P.20 of manual:
Sansa Media Converter software lets you convert photos and videos as appropriate,
and then transfer them to your Sansa player. Sansa Media Converter offers
features such as cropping, rotating, and resizing before transferring them to your
player as well as the ability to transfer photo and video files to your microSD card.
Refer to the Sansa Media Converter software for file formats supported.
To transfer photos and videos to your Sansa player, follow these steps:
1. Connect the Sansa player to your computer.
2. Select Converter using Sansa Media Converter on initial connection.
3. Click Add Media to select photo or video files to be converted.
4. The Sansa Media Converter will store all converted files in My Album. Click
the Album Name box and type in the name you want.
5. Click to start the conversion process. A status box will appear
showing which file(s) are being converted.
Posted on May 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Nov 30, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Oct 15, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Aug 29, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Feb 03, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Jan 30, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Jan 18, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
203 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: