I am having a meeting in 2 hours, and have to scan a document. I have never done it, there is nobody around....and If I click on Scan button on canon panel....nothing is wrong. Can somebody help me and tell me how to use a scanner...:-))) Thank you kindly.
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: how to scan
Try using it from a program like word or corel draw
it shoud show up in my computer as an imaging device you can double click on it there and follow the instructions
OR CLICK ON
Start > all programs > cannon \ canoscan toolbox(or what ever your scanner is) \ then canoscan toolbox (or what ever your executable is) and a tool box should open up. just hit scan and follow the instructions
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Click on HP director to start it up. Look for "HP Director" on your
desktop (the screen in front of you). It is usually an icon that
materializes after you install your printer. (It may look slightly
different with different models.
2. Scan the document by clicking "Scan."
3. Select "Save to File." (You can set up a folder ahead of time so you
know where to find the document or photos once they are scanned). Often
times the computer will create a default "scanned documents" folder and organize them by saving them on the date scanned.
4.Click scan and then wait for box to appear.
software will prompt you to save the file. Put it in the folder you
created (you can see the path/folder). Give it a name you will
6.Then click "Save"to finalize it. The document should be in the folder that you designated.
1. Click on start then click on All program 2. Click on the HP , and then click on HP Solution Center
3. If you want to scan a photo then Click the on-screenScan Picture "button" in HP Solution Center. If you want to scan a document without document then Click the on-screen Scan Document
"button" in HP Solution Center.
4. Set the option to prompt for settings each time you scan, and then click OK 5. At last click on Scan.
In the Scan New Document dialog box, select the options you want.
To select additional scanning options, click Preset options, and then click either Create new preset or Edit selected preset.
If you want to scan a double-sided page, select the Original is double sided check box.
Click Scan.If you selected the Original is double sided check box, the Scan New Documentdialog box reappears as necessary.
If you selected the Original is double sided check box or the Prompt for additional pagescheck box, click Done to save the file after the last page is scanned.
Note By default, OCR is performed automatically when you scan documents. To turn off this feature, click Scan New Document on the File menu, and then click eitherCreate new preset or Edit selected preset. On the Processing tab of the Preset Options dialog box, clear the Use OCR to recognize the text of the scanned imagecheck box. Hope this helps!!! Please rate my response!!
Please follow the steps below to scan and save a Multi-Page PDF with Epson Scan.
1. Launch Epson Scan from your START, (ALL) PROGRAMS, EPSON SCAN. 2. If prompted, select your scanner model. Epson Scan will now launch. 3. Click the drop down arrow next to SCAN, select FILE SAVE SETTINGS. 4. Select PDF for IMAGE format. Click OK. 5. Click SCAN. Click OK to proceed (if prompted). 6. Once the image has scanned you will be prompted to click ADD PAGE or DONE. 7. Click ADD PAGE to scan more documents. 8. Once you have scanned all your documents, click DONE. 9. Your documents will now appear in the EDITING PAGE window. Click OK. 10. The multi-page PDF is now created.
If you haven't done so, install the cd that comes with the HP Officejet package. Once correctly install, you should go to "All Programs" and locate "HP Solution Center" Click on HP Solution Center, click "Settings", click "Scan settings and preferences", choose either "scan document" or "scan picture" If word document then under File type: locate "PDF(*.pdf) If document is a picture then under File type: locate "JPEG image(*.jpg), click ok. Step 2 Choose between Scan Picture or Scan Document, click accept Step 3 your file is locate under "My scan" Hope that helps
hi there usually you will need to scan the document to a folder like MY DOCUMENT folder then when you write a new email, click the tab for add attachment, click browse and click my documents click the document you want then click add, this is usually how it's done to send....hope this helps hun....shia
When scanning documents on my MFC 7420, this is what I do. Place document on th scanner bed and don't press any buttons, leave it whatever mode it is in. Go to the computer and click on start> program files> scansoft paperport> open paperport se. When paperport is open click on the scan icon in the upper left corner. A dialog box on the left hand side will ask what you want to scan a picture or document. Select accordingly and press the scan icon. A new window will pop up and ask what you want to scan and the size. You can either select pre scan or scan. The computer then will send a scan request to the scanner. When it is done scanning close the second window that popped up and the document that you just scanned will be there with a red box around it. Click on the document and it will open, then you can edit and save as needed. Happy scanning Hatter1
For you to be able to scan multiple pages using the .pdf and save it in one file, here are the steps that i want you to follow.
1. Open the Solution Center.
2. Click on Settings, then go to scan settings.
3. Click on Scan preferences.
4. Make sure that the "Prompt for additional scans from glass/TMA has a checkmark. then click OKAY.
1. Solution Center is open, click on Scan documents.
2. Scan document settings is open, choose SCAN TO: .pdf and file type is .pdf
3. Click on SCAN below. It will start scanning, and just click on ACCEPT everytime it gives preview on each document.