Question about GE 106622F Food Processor

5 Answers

GE 4 Speed Food Processor Replacement Parts

Where can I find replacement parts for Model #106622F, Series A4230AE? I am looking for Reversible Slicing/Shredding Disc, Continuous Feed Disc, Dosing Cup and the Storage lid.

Posted by on

  • 2 more comments 
  • mswhiteowl Nov 28, 2007

    Just want REPLACEMENT PARTS listed, not the entire processor.

  • ybnormal Jan 30, 2008

    I also need a replacement part -- the reversible slicing/shredding disc. Where can I find it?

  • saddlerseven Mar 31, 2008

    I have the same problem, but only have the top plastic part (where the shute is) broken and taped. I know how they make money now, you have to buy a whole new maching for one broken part!

  • katfletch1
    katfletch1 Nov 22, 2012

    I broke the lid anywhere i can get a new one?



5 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

    New Friend:

    An expert that has 1 follower.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

Take a look on amazon for replacement parts, here: Finally charging for our multi device world I hope I have helped. Cheers

Posted on Dec 01, 2014

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

Need additional blades for the ge food processor

Posted on Apr 08, 2010

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

I might have these parts that you could buy from me. I will try to find my warranty book to see if it has pictures to see if I can match mine to what you are looking for. Please email me if you are interested. I have the entire unit but my blade is the only thing that I would need to replace. Since I can't get this part, I am having to replace mine. I want a stand up taller unti instead of a wide one anyway. Thank you, Tammy. My email address is

Posted on Jan 11, 2009

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

MODEL IS 106622F


Posted on Jul 05, 2008

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Master
  • 709 Answers

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

In need of Bowl and blade


I was able to locate a bowl for the 106622F processor on E -Bay. You may be able to find a blade on E-Bay. From what I gather, there is no source for replacement parts, other than used parts. I hope this helps ! Good Luck....

Mar 31, 2014 | GE 106622F Food Processor

2 Answers

Need S blade for GE food processor model 106622F

Did you ever get a S-blade for your food processor?

Oct 26, 2012 | GE 106622F Food Processor

1 Answer

GE 9-cup Food Processor Model #106622F

Do you still have the S blade? How much?

Nov 26, 2011 | GE 106622F Food Processor

1 Answer

I need a new lid for my GE 4-speed food processor model Number 106622F

I have not found an online site that stocks GE parts. For spare parts for GE products call their Customer Assistance number:

1-877-207-0923 (U.S.) or 1-877-556-0973 (Canada)

Have the model number and product name ready for the operator to assist you.

Thank you for using FixYa!

Sep 25, 2011 | GE 106622F Food Processor

1 Answer

Where can I find a replacement part for a ge 4-speed food processor model # 10GG22F?

This is what I found on GE website - If you have a warranty claim or need spare parts or accessories, please call our Customer Assistance number. Mon - Fri 7am/7pm cst.
1-877-207-0923 (U.S.) or 1-877-556-0973 (Canada)

Oct 10, 2010 | GE 106622F Food Processor

2 Answers

4 speed food processor manual

I am like you - I have been given a food processor of this model, and I've never operated one before in my life. Here's the site I used to find the manual. Hope it helps!

May 22, 2010 | GE 106622F Food Processor

1 Answer

I just need a manual for a food processor model # 106622f 9cup

Hi Clueless! Click here to download the manual from GE's small appliance site. My condolences on your loss.

May 04, 2009 | GE 106622F Food Processor

11 Answers

I have spare parts GE 4-speed Food processor model 106622f

I would like to have the lid. Please let me know how to pay you for it. THanKs

Feb 20, 2009 | GE 106622F Food Processor

1 Answer

Food pusher

My processor broke, so I am trying to find people who need the parts I have. I have a foor pusher for you model 106622f, series a3630ae. Please email me a t and let me know if you still need the part.

Sep 24, 2008 | GE 106622F Food Processor

Not finding what you are looking for?
Food Processors Logo

7,035 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top GE Food Processors Experts


Level 2 Expert

94 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

75404 Answers


Level 1 Expert

7 Answers

Are you a GE Food Processor Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides