Question about Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
I stored my Canon i560s in the original box and packaging for six months. When I put it in the box it was working like new. Now it won't even power on. The power cord is seated snugly on the printer and the outlet is live.
Any ideas on what is wrong?
It surely sounds like a strange issue as everything was working fine when you packed your printer.
In this kind of a scenario i will give you few steps and you can try them out.
- Unplugg the power cord and the data cord from the printer. ( I mean it should not be connected to the power and to the computer )
- Press and hold the power button on the printer for 20 seconds. ( You wont feel anything happening, its a way to drain out static charges from the printer )
- Plug in the power cord from both ends and make sure that its fitted properly.
- Try a different power outlet
- You may not have another power cord, if you have one try that as well.
Hope that this resolves your issue or you may have to take it back to the manufacturer.
Posted on Nov 28, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2015 | Vacuums
Apr 29, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 12, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 24, 2010 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Feb 22, 2010 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Jan 28, 2010 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Apr 16, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Mar 03, 2009 | Canon i860 InkJet Photo Printer
145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!