Question about Pioneer DEH-P3900MP CD Player
Make sure unit is off by pressing and holding the 'Source' button. Wait 3 seconds, and then press and hold the 'Source' button. Do Not Release the button! A display reading "Initial" will show. Then use the arrow buttons surrounding the 'Source' to set clock. The 'Function' button isn't involved, dispite what the manuel states.
Posted on Dec 29, 2007
All are wrong!!!! TURN OFF THE RADIO. AND HOLD THE FUNCTION BUTTON TILL THE CLOCK FLASHES. USE THE ARROW BUTTON TO CHANGE THE TIME
Posted on Aug 29, 2008
Press and hold the source button until the unit turns off (it may still be showing a demo but will not have any audio output). Press and hold the Function button untill the option screen shows up then continue to press the Function button until the clock shows blinking. At this point you want to use the up and down arrows to set the hour. Press Right button and repeat process for mins then AM/PM Good Luck
Posted on Nov 28, 2007
Juvie83 worked perfectly thanks
Posted on Apr 14, 2008
Solution posted by brayslife is correct. HOLD THE SOURCE BUTTON! I tried the function button, it does nothing. Press the source button after setting to accept. Worked perfectly, very easy.
Posted on Nov 05, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2015 | Watches
Mar 13, 2015 | Watches
Nov 20, 2012 | Televison & Video
Apr 22, 2012 | Hardware & Accessories
Jul 19, 2011 | Paragon 4001-00 24-hr Timer Control 120v...
Jan 11, 2011 | Seiko Pulsar watch
The WAVE OK indicator and the Tower Icon on the display will show if the time signal is successfully received or after manually pressing the SET/WAVE button
You can trigger a Signal Receive operation at any time by pressing the SET/WAVE button, which will activate the Signal Search function of the unit.
To Manually Set the Clock
To Set the Year and Date
1. Press SET/WAVE button after setting TIME ZONE and DST
2. Press + or - button sequentially to set the year (holding down the button will change the year at a high speed)
3. Press SET/WAVE button to confirm the year set and start the date process
4. Press + or - button sequentially to set the current date (holding down the button will change the date at a high speed)
NOTE: The weekday changes automatically depending on the year and date
To Set the Time
1. Press the SET/WAVE button after setting the calendar
2. Press + or - button sequentially to set the minutes (holding down the button will change the year at a high speed)
NOTE: Once you the press + or - button, the seconds will reset to 00
To set the 12/24 HR mode and the Temperature Mode
1. Press SET/WAVE button after setting the time
2. Press the + button to toggle between between 12HR and 24HR (military) modes
3. Press the - button to toggle between C and F temperature display mode
4. Press SET/WAVE button to confirm and quit the set mode
Dec 20, 2010 | Watches
Aug 17, 2010 | Magic Chef MCD1110ST Microwave Oven
Jan 20, 2010 | Casio AWS90-9AV Wrist Watch
Mar 27, 2009 | Creative Labs ZEN V Plus MP3 Player
430 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!