Question about Casio G-Shock GW300CA-1V Wrist Watch
I have a G-Shock GW 300 and I don't have the instruction manual and I do not know how to set the time and date or how to run any of the other functions on the watch. Please help.
Thank you, Bryon
I don't know how much significance this post would make to any now, but I was playing with the watch trying to figure out how to set the time and I have figured it out...
1. Hold the "Adjust" button until where it displays the day of the week starts blinking (This will display the major airport in your area to determine your time zone, mine is "LAX"...to change this, while it is still blinging press either "Time Memo" or "Recieve" to move up or down)
2. Press "Adjust" again so you see "12H" (I guess meaning 12 hour intervals)
3. Press "Mode" (at this point your seconds will start blinking) to change these, againg press "Time Memo" or "Recieve" to move up or down. (usually I skip past the seconds)
4. Repeat step 3 to do your hours, minutes, year, then the date...(order is as follows)
5. When you are done press "Adjust" then everything will stop blinking, and you are done
This is as much as I figured out and I hope this is helpful to anyone that needs it...
Posted on Jan 04, 2008
At last someone how actually knows how to set my watch for watch repair shops and still no joy! Thanks your advice has sorted it A1
Posted on Feb 02, 2008
The backlight comes on with wrist movement because you have it set to do that. hold the back light button until you hear a "beep" and it'll change the setting
Posted on Dec 06, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2014 | Casio Watch G-shock Gw-4000-1aer Man Black
Nov 03, 2013 | Casio GW1500A-1AV G-Shock Atomic watch
Jul 20, 2010 | Casio Watches
Apr 06, 2010 | Casio G-Shock GW300CA-1V Wrist Watch
Mar 20, 2010 | Casio GW330A G Shock Solar Atomic Watch
Jun 09, 2009 | Casio G-Shock GW300CA-1V Wrist Watch
May 14, 2009 | Casio Watches
Mar 25, 2009 | Casio G-Shock GW300CA-1V Wrist Watch
1,763 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: