Question about Toshiba 42HP66 42 in. LCD Television
When I turn my TV on I get Sound but no image. I have pressed every button on my remote control and nothing. The Power light turns on and off! just no image. THe channels are changing the volume goes up and down but there is no image! What can I do?
A 42hp66 is a plasma set,, the y-sus or the z-sus circuit board has probably gone bad.. as these are expensive parts you might want to have a technician determine which one of the two is bad before ordering both of them
Posted on Nov 28, 2007
Ive got the same problem and mine is 1.5 year too and its have red frickle in it just before this happens
Posted on Jun 11, 2008
TRY CHANGING THE INPUTS, OR SEEING HOW IT'S HOOKED UP.
Posted on Jun 30, 2008
try unplugging while the TV is still on and plug it back after 5 mins and check. it should work.
Mine did. I know this may be a crude method, but it worked.
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2014 | AOC L32W961 32 in. TV
Mar 25, 2014 | Element Electronics Flat Panel Televisions
Aug 23, 2011 | Sony KDL-46S4100 46 in. LCD TV
Mar 24, 2011 | Flat Panel Televisions
Jan 26, 2011 | LG 42LB1DRA 42 in. LCD Television
1. Check to see if the TV power outlet has power. Plug a lamp or something small into outlet to test for power. If there is no power in outlet, check your circuit breakers or power fuses.
2. Check to see if you have pressed the power button on the TV or on the remote controls. Check to ensure batteries are placed in remote correctly.
3. Check the setting of the picture brightness or contrast.
4. Check to ensure you have proper cable connections from your source going into your TV.
5. Check the volume settings on the TV.
6. Check to ensure the mute button is not pressed on.
Jan 20, 2011 | Flat Panel Televisions
Sep 22, 2010 | Flat Panel Televisions
Apr 22, 2009 | iLO 3200 32 in. LCD Television
Jul 03, 2014 | Toshiba 42HP66 42 in. LCD Television
438 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!