Question about LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
This took me sooo long to figure out; half the global LG sites don't work for downloads, and even then you're never sure which one you need!
1. google 'LG Mobile support tool', and download it.
2. go into 'settings -> connectivity -> USB connection' and select 'data service'.
3. connect the phone to your computer with the USB cable.
3. run the LG mobile support tool (it's a small exe file that doesn't need installing)
4. go into 'customer support -> application, manual and USB driver download'
5. enter the IMEI, select the model number (KE850A), and serial number in the fields given. These can all be found behind the battery
6. click 'read info'
7. It should list 3 things in the box below; the software, manual, and USb driver.
8. double-click on the one(s) you want to download!!
Spread this around; I think many people have had this problem and I spent hours try to obtain the software myself.
Posted on May 23, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 16, 2011 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
on Apr 07, 2010 | Cell Phones
Feb 01, 2010 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
Sep 10, 2009 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
Apr 13, 2009 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
Feb 04, 2009 | LG Prada KE850
Oct 15, 2007 | LG Prada KE850 Cellular Phone
131 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!